Last call for Penny the Pekin with mystery skin ailment

Pics
The anti-fungal I used is tolnaftate. I did not go the full two weeks - well just skipped yesterday and half of Saturday because it looked worse and I was just unsure if the antifungal could make it worse! Should I resume that? This coming Thursday would be 2 weeks.
Did the vet prescribe that?
I will find out the antibiotics she was on. I'd also been dosing their food with vitamin B complex 1 or 2 times a day for the past several weeks. I just ran out of that a couple days ago and haven't bought more - again because I couldn't see that it made a difference.
Which one were you using and how much did you use?
They eat Scratch and Peck organic whole grains, which I ferment and add some oats to. I also give them peas and kale everyday, sometimes mealworms, slugs, fresh herbs, and occasionally things like cucumber or melon.
Can you take a picture of the label/guaranteed analysis?

@CoriM after feeding my flock fermented feed for close to 6- or more years I finally stopped the FF about 2 months ago because of all the feed they wasted in their buckets. Would you believe since I have been feeding a pellet they are not wasting nothing like they did when on FF. I don’t know why. No more sludge in the bottom of their buckets and dropped all around their feed pans. So give it a try and see what you think.

@Miss Lydia It would sure be easier to do a different feed! I know it's not that much work to ferment, but having all those containers of fermented feed and making sure they're constantly stirred and going is a little bit of work :)

@casportpony Yes, that's how much I gave her each dose. The tylosin seemed like it lasted a week and a half and the other one more like a week.
I am trying to figure out if you gave enough of either, but I need to know more about the medication, as in how many mg of medication were in one ml.

Back
Top Bottom