Last Duck Update :(

LaineyMehrer

Chirping
May 17, 2018
I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has given me advice since the beginning of May. Helping me gather information on how to take care of poultry. But I’ve been informed that the HOA doesn’t allow them and the neighbors are going to turn this into a legal battle if we don’t get rid of them. So I’m sad to say that we have to give up every single one of my feathered babies :(. It’s not something I nor my parents want to do, but if we want to keep living in this house then it has to be done. Again, I appreciate all of you here at BYC and I’ll be here to ask questions and to chat amongst you. For now this is the last update (as of now), about the ducks. Hopefully I’ll be able to raise more livestock and poultry later in life.

oh no that is heartbreaking to have to say goodbye to them.
I don't understand how someone would have a problem with some ducks or chickens are long as your not just letting them run around in everyone's yard and never cleaning their pen.

I am sorry :hugs

oh no that is heartbreaking to have to say goodbye to them.
I don't understand how someone would have a problem with some ducks or chickens are long as your not just letting them run around in everyone's yard and never cleaning their pen.

I am sorry :hugs
They said it was due to fly problems. In my opinion I don’t think that the flies are horrible. :(

Back
Top Bottom