1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Last Horse Show of the Season

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by lockedhearts, Oct 19, 2011.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    This past saturday, our Saddle Club had it's Year End Show.

I showed, my stallion , CoolX , My Weanling , Premium Masterpiece aka Vic , and my 3 yr old Gelding Coolest Playboy aka Mikey

I was very proud of my boys and our photographer took awesome pics, as usual

Cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mikey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vic:

[​IMG]

This was Vic's second show, he is 7 months old. I found out after the show, Mikey has never been shown, I was so proud of him! Cool was injured as a 2 year old and he is 9. He was not shown for 7 years, we showed all year this year and even with a scarred up leg, we ended up High Point in Stallion Halter for the Year. I also was High Point in Gelding and Open Halter!

I can't wait until next year!!!!!

2. kfchickenlady

kfchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    N.Calif.
    congrats, you have beautiful horses you obviously love very much! My 16yo DD is going to her last show of the season this weekend, a 3 day event...horses are the best!

3. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Thanks! We have come a long long way in the quality of horse we now have. Cool (Stallion) is a godsend and we are blessed to have him!

4. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Sure wish I could see your pics bigger.

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

6. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I am waiting on the photographer to send me the regular ones, I will repost. These were taken from her website.

7. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    You have lovely horses. I really like your black stallion.

8. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Thank You! We really like him too! He is the best stallion in the world, not a mean bone in his body, and he is a gelding 99.99% of the time. The boy can breed a mare, then walk away and act like a gelding. We are truly blessed to own him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by