Last Horse Show of the Season

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
This past saturday, our Saddle Club had it's Year End Show.

I showed, my stallion , CoolX , My Weanling , Premium Masterpiece aka Vic , and my 3 yr old Gelding Coolest Playboy aka Mikey

I was very proud of my boys and our photographer took awesome pics, as usual

Cool:

1845_cool101511.jpeg

1845_cool1015112.jpeg

1845_mikey1015113.jpeg

Mikey:

1845_mikey101511.jpeg

1845_mikey1015112.jpeg

1845_mikey1015114.jpeg

Vic:

1845_vic101511.jpeg

This was Vic's second show, he is 7 months old. I found out after the show, Mikey has never been shown, I was so proud of him! Cool was injured as a 2 year old and he is 9. He was not shown for 7 years, we showed all year this year and even with a scarred up leg, we ended up High Point in Stallion Halter for the Year. I also was High Point in Gelding and Open Halter!

I can't wait until next year!!!!!

congrats, you have beautiful horses you obviously love very much! My 16yo DD is going to her last show of the season this weekend, a 3 day event...horses are the best!

Thanks! We have come a long long way in the quality of horse we now have. Cool (Stallion) is a godsend and we are blessed to have him!

Quote:
I am waiting on the photographer to send me the regular ones, I will repost. These were taken from her website.

Quote:
Thank You! We really like him too! He is the best stallion in the world, not a mean bone in his body, and he is a gelding 99.99% of the time. The boy can breed a mare, then walk away and act like a gelding. We are truly blessed to own him.

Back
Top Bottom