Lav & Split Lav Ameraucana chicks I hatched from Harry's eggs.

Fingers crossed for yours to hatch too! Mine had a helping hand by being brought here by car/hand delivery instead of via the postal service which might have helped with my hatch. It WAS a dozen at the start but I had some broody boo-boos along the way, mostly at the very end. And then there was that egg in the beginning that just completely vanished into thin air. But I am still thrilled to manage six and have 2 come out Lav.
big_smile.png

Michele,
I am glad you have had luck with the hatching. Those two Lavenders are probably out of the cockerel that is picture here on another post.
Krista and Susan hope you both have a good hatch also plus everyone else I sold eggs to lately.
I have been trying to share my birds with whoever was interested but I only have a few hens right now and they don't always co-operate. I know you have seen some pictures of other Lavenders that I have produced here on different sites and posts. I am about done for the year though and looking forward to next year. I may even try my hand at some Lavender Orpingtons or porcelain sussex or another breed but have to breed the blue egg gene out if I do. First I have to see how many pure black Ameraucanas and splits I keep for breeding plus I have two pens of LF Araucanas. Don't want to get too big so the hobby ends up being a job.
Sara, I know you will be happy with those splits you've gotten from my eggs because their seblings are looking very promising here. I have about 12 pullets and may keep them all.
Good luck everybody, Harry

Harry,
Thanks for everything you have helped us with. The eggs will hopefully hatch next week. Good luck to you and your birds.

Thanks,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom