Lavender and Porcelain Isabelle Silkie eggs 10+ any extra

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
For the first time from my F2 and F3 generations I am offering 10 eggs from my lavender pen and from my Porcelain Isabelle pen. My bators and brooders are full and I am very pleased with the offspring. My lines started with 2 PQ lavs (they had the richest lav color) a pair of PI from George and a trio from Bren, Buffs from Sundownwaterfowl and some SG from Angie. I have been mixing and matching for 2 generations now and have come up with what I now consider to be my own line. Some pics of them are below.

Eggs will be packaged VERY well and ship out the Monday following this auction. My hatch rate this week and last week was excellent and fertility is very high I would estimate about 85% of my chicks developed and hatched.

There is a black SG in the PI pen so you may get a split or 2 but there are 4 PI's in there so most will be PI, lavs are all hatching 100% lav

There will be more PI eggs as they are laying more frequently these days.

My son and I have pneumonia so I am not online much so please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any urgent questions.

I have so many but I just tried to take pics and the cheap camera I bought is not working right, I will try to get more pics later today with my sisters camera.

PI juvenile from same eggs as for sale now sorry she is so dirty she was just drinking water when I grabbed her for pic and it had been raining that morning. she is all clean now lol
DSCI0052.jpg

lav juv hatched this summer

lavbeardedjuvf3pic1.jpg

lav juv (beardless) hatched this summer

lavjuvbeardlessf3pic2.jpg

Parents
beardedlavpulletf2pic2.jpg

Buff lav split
buffjuv.jpg

roo
lavrooandsplitbuffpullet.jpg

PI pair
pipair.jpg

pihen.jpg

Last edited:
yes but it was from this freak thing that damaged and even took off one of my juvs feet. they had dug a hole under the ramp which leads into the coop, they would get in it and then wedge a foot in and just because of the way the ramp had warped and the ground it would catch their feet. I was lucky she just broke a few toes (at first I did not notice) 2 others injured themselves so badly they lost a leg. I was unable to figure out what the problem was until I saw it happen. (I have at least 20 chicks (I will take pics this weekend) none have foot problems none of my breeders have any feet issues. maybe not every fith toe has the best seperation but no crooked feet or twisted ones anyway.

Last edited:
ep.gif
obsulutely beautiful birds
droolin.gif
Just love all of them.
droolin.gif

I will buy from this seller any day. The best packing job I have ever received, and hatch rate is great!!!!

On pix #7 the PI pair, the roo looks white with grey hackles. Is that porcelain? What is the rest of his body coloration? He is one beautiful boy! Is he one of the breeders of these eggs for auction?

On pix #7 the PI pair, the roo looks white with grey hackles. Is that porcelain? What is the rest of his body coloration?

porcelain carrying blue. Probably carries less buff and more lavender.​

Back
Top Bottom