Lavender Orpington project ....

I just got two lavender pullets last night. I can already tell the difference in temperament compared to my Rhode Island Reds and my Black Sexlinks. They want to be held and are so much calmer. I don't care what you call the color, they are beautiful birds. I also can't get over how soft there feathers are... They are like silk. Loving my Lavenders

My two lavender orptingtons, 7 weeks old. One has a very short tail comb is a little pink, the other has a longer tail, comb is more yellow. Will I have a roo and pullet? Both were suppose to be pullet.

I hope the picture comes up lol. These are my 2 12 week old lavender pullets if that helps you. I got them from a wonderful breeder who said they will make wonderful laying hens. Do u have a pic yours that I could see and maybe I can give you my opinion on them.

I hope the picture comes up lol. These are my 2 12 week old lavender pullets if that helps you. I got them from a wonderful breeder who said they will make wonderful laying hens. Do u have a pic yours that I could see and maybe I can give you my opinion on them.

Lol I know how you feel.... It took me 20 mins to get this one. I think my other birds are rubbing off on them because they want me to chase them everywhere now. Should of gotten better picture of them when I first got them. All they wanted was for me to hold them the first day.

Any opinions on the gender of these two bebeof3?

think I may have to evict my noisey Lavender Roo, he is stunning but sure to get me pecked at by my neighbours :s any advise? also would love to keep investing in hens, or even some laced in color...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom