Lavender Orpington Roosters Raleigh, NC

Klark

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2020
We ended up with some roosters who are now in need of a good home. Hatched 5/20- would be a beautiful addition to any barnyard!
8A0B7F9D-275C-447A-B873-15BFC0E11112.jpeg
2F2B6DD4-14E5-4592-B6D3-37D6BD164C10.png
2DCDE9EE-0574-44F3-85E8-A1655CEAAF68.jpeg
(Pic. of papa rooster included for reference- feet have darkened to all slate as these pictures are from a week or so ago.)

What makes you think they're cockerels? They look like pullets to me.
Comparison to hatchmates. They've got all the rooster attitude and stance, bigger in size. Happy to hang onto them until we can be more sure if someone wants them but we can't keep them once they're grown so we're trying to place them now. Are you interested?

Comparison to hatchmates. They've got all the rooster attitude and stance, bigger in size. Happy to hang onto them until we can be more sure if someone wants them but we can't keep them once they're grown so we're trying to place them now. Are you interested?
That depends if shipping is an option. I'm in Michigan. I'm interested, but I have too many birds right now. So I may pass for now.

Stance at this age tells nothing about gender, neither does attitude.

They look too young to sex to me.
They're 3 weeks, but showing major differences in attitude, confidence, size and stance. (Also twice as old as in these pictures butI haven't had a chance to take more.) Let me know if you're interested! We're happy to hang on to them until we're sure or they start crowing, but then they'll have to go. Since they're a less common (and gorgeous!) breed we'd love to see them go to someone who's actually interested in them.

Back
Top Bottom