Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics
my favorite color is purple soo you can see why I like them
tongue.png
Haha! My favorite colors is green and blue.. Although I dont think a green chicken would look good :p

I took some pictures today!

LOL!

I am able to pet them! They are so tame!

Lol!

STELLA!

Stella again!

I love her so much!

OK, I'm new to the forums, but have a question on Lavender chicks. I have 37 chicks, a TOTAL mixed bag of chicks- many different kinds (just to see what one's I'd want to raise) and the Lavender Orpingtons are by FAR the slowest-growing, most vocal, and delicate chicks I own. I have RIR's, Cuckoo Marans, Red sex link, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Barred Rocks, Cornish Rock crosses, Anconas, Easter Eggers, Leghorns....I think that's it!

Anyone else have this experience?

Thanks!

Steve N Tracee

OK, I'm new to the forums, but have a question on Lavender chicks. I have 37 chicks, a TOTAL mixed bag of chicks- many different kinds (just to see what one's I'd want to raise) and the Lavender Orpingtons are by FAR the slowest-growing, most vocal, and delicate chicks I own. I have RIR's, Cuckoo Marans, Red sex link, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Barred Rocks, Cornish Rock crosses, Anconas, Easter Eggers, Leghorns....I think that's it!

Anyone else have this experience?

Thanks!

Steve N Tracee
I have never realized my Lavenders growing slowly... But they were very vocal! Im not sure about delicate though.. They were raised from my broody hen.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom