Not open for further replies.
Pics
Tea time
IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0419.JPG

🥰 :jumpy I like this new brooder set up,
I can sit with my coffee and watch the chickchick's
IMG_0418.JPG

Everyone slept all night, not a peep. I did get up at midnight to peek under the heat plate to make sure no one as getting smushed. I got them some fresh water at 5am, they slept until 5:30ish. got up, ate, and are now sleeping 🤗

IMG_0421.JPG

I'm curious about what this hen is...she was a rescue and I thought she was a leghorn but now not sure...

Attachments

• 20210506_122446.jpg
    20210506_122446.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm curious about what this hen is...she was a rescue and I thought she was a leghorn but now not sure...
Yes, she looks like a leghorn. Her comb tells me she needs more water. It should be redder, and fuller.

IMG_0215.JPG
If she is a rescue she may not have had a good diet. Do you have and electrolytes? / chick quick start?

2183456.jpg

Yes, she looks like a leghorn. Her comb tells me she needs more water. It should be redder, and fuller.

View attachment 2666859
If she is a rescue she may not have had a good diet. Do you have and electrolytes? / chick quick start?

View attachment 2666860
It's just a bad picture hers is red. She's very healthy and a bit coo coo had to remove Styrofoam blocks I had for a project I was working on because she liked to snack on it!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom