Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Pics
Yes we got him this last fall. and the girls I hatched from my original pair from Lyne
I seen you birds can't wait to see what you get. I am also excited for 2013 breeding

When Sterling finishes his molt, you think you can get pics of him? I think many of us would love to see him now. I bet he is beautiful!!!! I got pics of Bruce and Ralf but just have to get to my aunts house to borrow her computor!!

Last edited:
Of course, I will he is really filling out also.
I am feeding all my birds 23% and It helps alot I believe.
On facbook our page is Iowaboyspoultry
Check it out you can see big papa and big mama the perents of our girl's.

They are under the lemon blue pic folder they lost to a mink this fall lost 70 birds to that mink we are rebuilding.
I do have the dark girl in the pen also she just started laying a couple eggs and so far he is makin them fertile. lol
I am not incubating yet pick up different incubator in Feb. Hard to eat the eggs but they sure are good.
Took sterling awhile to adjust to Iowa weather. He is very happy now and it is 5* outside now -14 wind chill but about 20 in the chicken shed usually durring the day not bad for no heat.

Here are some pics of my flock. Georgia wants to set but it's still to cold here for that and Annie was laying an egg so no pics of them.

The little black chick is the first I have hatched from them!!!!

Back
Top Bottom