Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Pics
My Lemon Blue pair I have been hatching from most often, Smokey and Abbie. All of my LB's are from Lynne and hopefully this year I will have some to breed from my own hatching.

Smokey's son Louie.

Big Bruce-

Lynne

Georgia

My Lemon Blue pair I have been hatching from most often, Smokey and Abbie. All of my LB's are from Lynne and hopefully this year I will have some to breed from my own hatching.

Smokey's son Louie.

Big Bruce-

Lynne

Georgia
Mike, they are awesome~! I've had the best success this year hatching some "pullets"~! Several lovely Splash, one Buff, 2 beautiful blue...one light & one so dark she looks almost black, 3 Brown Red, 3 LB & several LB with dark heads. I want to keep "everyone"~! :) Your Bruce is still "the man" & Louie is terrific~!

Mike, they are awesome~! I've had the best success this year hatching some "pullets"~! Several lovely Splash, one Buff, 2 beautiful blue...one light & one so dark she looks almost black, 3 Brown Red, 3 LB & several LB with dark heads. I want to keep "everyone"~! :) Your Bruce is still "the man" & Louie is terrific~!

Maybe I'll have some of that luck you have here as well. I know I tell you a lot but Bruce is the heart and sole of the chickens here. Without him things would just be very different and Louie is rather small compared to both Bruce and Smokey.

Back
Top Bottom