Leopard Geckos for sale * SOLD*

My friend had a pair, they lived together their whole lives. Only "issue" was that they'd tear up the cage every mating cycle and fill their dishes with substrate.

from the pics i just found it looks like smiley is a high yellow normal banded i believe. from what i read they hit mateing age at 10mths old. i have had them for almost 6mths now. not sure how old when we got them from the petstore but they were mabe 3" long then. they r about 5-6" long now.

only prob i have had so far is the crickets keep dieing in the water,lol. so we just kept them on meal worms and have a coloney started for them. since the petstore couldn't get size we needed we bought off of ebay. i have not seen any mateing signs, no tail rattles ect.

if you breed them too early or when shes not the correct weight you can risk giving the female health problems. I'd recommend separating them until she is a bit more then 40 grams. They will normally breed early winter to spring.

As for the geckos that hatched yesterday, my friend who decided not to get back to me about the older geckos got back to me, so I'm giving her those. Sorry guys but I will have another hatch few weeks from now.

Food: I prefer to feed the geckos crickets because I find the meal worms make my geckos fat lol, however you can do a mixture of cricket and meal worms.

Crickets: Try not to leave uneaten crickets in their cage, just put them in a large Tupperware, put a moisten paper towel ( you dont want to put a water dish in it) along with some cricket food ( you want to gut load the crickets before feeding them to your geckos) you can also feed your crickets fish flakes, leafy greens, squash, carrots, apples, potatoes, dry cat food....basically most vegies and fruits can be offered to your crickets. Keeping food with crickets will prevent them from eating each other. Give the crickets a place to hide by using paper toilet roll or cut up egg cartons
smile.png

Last edited:
Hello, I just found this post. I know you already sold the ones you had. My sister has several females. She would really love to have a male. If you hatch anymore, I would be interested in buying a male for her. Thanks

woops don't know why that double posted,lol. they r home, chilled but alive and well.
big_smile.png
holy cow r they little babies compaired to the ones we have,lol. they r way darker and patterned different too but smaller than ours were when we bought them. they r jumpy little critters, rotfl. they r settleing in and kid's will love them when they get home from school!! love them!!
thank you so much!!
silkie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom