Lethargic pullet

peprmnt1977

In the Brooder
May 11, 2022
Coastal North Carolina
She is about 6 months (not laying yet). When we got her she was a little lazy but gave her poultry boost and has done ok since. Yesterday I noticed that she is sleeping all the time and has no interest in food but drinks lots of water. She had diarrhea but no blood. Eyes are a little crusty to but no nasal discharge that I can see. I started Corid last night and I know it's still early on but I think she may be getting worse. She doesn't have lice or mites. I also haven't seen worms in her poop. All my other chickens are fine. PLEASE HELP!

I'm not there right now but I can see her on the camera and she's just laying around. I haven't checked her crop but I have noticed that sometimes in the past when she drinks water a string of water comes out her mouth like she is full. What are you thinking?

I'm not there right now but I can see her on the camera and she's just laying around. I haven't checked her crop but I have noticed that sometimes in the past when she drinks water a string of water comes out her mouth like she is full. What are you thinking?
I was thinking sour crop.

Back
Top Bottom