LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm doing better today than I have been the past few days.

I've been working on a few paintings themed around Halloween and Chickens. Also been doing some animation practice as well to distract me.

Yesterday at work, I was put on as backup which was good for my back pain. Got to do cases so now we have a more brooms on the shelf. Guess that's good news for those who enjoy buying brooms?

Monday was the funeral so I've been a bit down for a couple days. The spot my dad picked to bury my mom was a good choice as there is a butterfly decoration on the tree next to it. My mom loved butterflies so it fits.

We're all waiting on some pedants that my dad bought us all in honor of our mother. Yesterday my brothers and I tried on the chains to make sure they fit correctly.

I'm going to be heading out soon to go get my hair washed at Supercuts as I haven't washed it since Sunday.

Leaving an update tonight as I'll be quite busy tomorrow and won't be able to keep you all updated.

I got a trail cam and have been testing it outside. I will be putting it up near the chicken coop very soon.

I'm almost done getting what I need for Halloween. For those who don't know, I'll be handing out hot apple cider, hot cocoa, cookies, cupcakes, and goodie bags of candy. I just need to get the cups and a tiny bit more candy.

Going to be selling more eggs later this week.

We've lived in our house for 27+ years. In all that time, we have never had a trick-or-treater. We're at the end of a dead end road, waaaaay out there in the boonies.

There have been two families on our road with kids; both are Seventh Day Adventist, and they don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom