LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Ah, you're going to love them! I've only had a few New Hampshire Reds in the past so far from an expert on the breed, but I've had a bunch of leghorns over the years, wonderful birds!
I think my dad had a few leghorns growing up. I'll have to ask him though.
I got a few NHR chicks last year but I made a mistake and they ended up dying.

I had a great dream last night and want to share a tip with you all!

It went from nightmare to lucid.
I was so sick of being scared on this endless cycle of torture. And it suddenly clicked that it wasn't real. So I forced a window open, climbed onto the roof, and I felt safe up there. Away from the "dangers in the house"
I really thought hard on it, because it felt real. Colours were vivid. And I remembered a video I'd seen, where you can test dreams by looking at a clock or something, in a dream it won't look quite right. I studied the trees in the garden and saw the apple tree was very large, a thick trunk. Not like it is in real life. And so I knew for sure I was asleep. Then I created a new dream, it was much nicer, but the awareness wore off quickly which was a shame.

So there you have it, if you ever question your dream, look at details that you're certain of, they will be distorted.

I had a great dream last night and want to share a tip with you all!

It went from nightmare to lucid.
I was so sick of being scared on this endless cycle of torture. And it suddenly clicked that it wasn't real. So I forced a window open, climbed onto the roof, and I felt safe up there. Away from the "dangers in the house"
I really thought hard on it, because it felt real. Colours were vivid. And I remembered a video I'd seen, where you can test dreams by looking at a clock or something, in a dream it won't look quite right. I studied the trees in the garden and saw the apple tree was very large, a thick trunk. Not like it is in real life. And so I knew for sure I was asleep. Then I created a new dream, it was much nicer, but the awareness wore off quickly which was a shame.

So there you have it, if you ever question your dream, look at details that you're certain of, they will be distorted.
You have clocks in your dreams? 🥴

You have clocks in your dreams? 🥴
I'd heard that you can't read stuff in dreams it will just be gibberish, so whenever I find something in a dream with writing on it, I try to force myself to read it. It makes sense for a while and then it turns into, well, gibberish! I don't know if I do that to myself or not, though...

Back
Top Bottom