LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I let Pebbles and the ducklings out to free range since the adult ducks are locked up so there wouldn't be an attack from our drake.
Pebbles won't stop trying to lead her ducklings back into their yard even though it's shut.

Also why are we getting another heat wave where I live?? Our birds hated the first one, why should they have to endure another one?!

I let Pebbles and the ducklings out to free range since the adult ducks are locked up so there wouldn't be an attack from our drake.
Pebbles won't stop trying to lead her ducklings back into their yard even though it's shut.

Also why are we getting another heat wave where I live?? Our birds hated the first one, why should they have to endure another one?!
We have a heat wave to and we have the fluffy highland cows so we have a hose making a big mud hole for them to roll and cool off in. They love to get hosed down in the heat. one of them had a baby this year. Its dad was a Speckle park so its really fluffy and white with brown splotches all over.
1627616187954.png

Last edited:
We have a heat wave to and we have the fluffy highland cows so we have a hose making a big mud hole for them to roll and cool off in. They love to get hosed down in the heat. one of them had a baby this year. Its dad was a Speckle park so its really fluffy and white with brown splotches all over.
View attachment 2778447
Is that why animals roll in the mud? I didn’t know it was to keep them cool

Back
Top Bottom