LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I’m ready to mutate
B8233C8E-9E5E-405A-94DC-AF24F0510B1F.jpeg

Went out and got my hair done at Supercuts. The ladies there have been very supportive for the past 2 weeks. They know about my mother's passing and have been telling me comforting words.
your mom will live on in all your memories and stories of her....it is hard, but the open wound in your heart will heal over time

your mom will live on in all your memories and stories of her....it is hard, but the open wound in your heart will heal over time
When my mom died, it was a year before I didn't cry about it at least once a day. A chapter of my life was over, done, in the middle of the story.

People were weird around me; they hesitated to say anything that had to do with their moms, or even say the word "mom," because "it might remind me..."

Like you think I'd forget, for even a second? They thought I didn't want to talk about her. No, really, I WANT to talk about her. Like the funny sound her cheeks made when she smiled. Like how she knew what I was going to say sometimes. Like how we both loved popcorn. I want people to know what a wonderful person she was.

So, please tell us about your mom, if there are stories you'd like to share.

So what has everybody been up to?
I've been working on my plans for Halloween since it has been deemed safe this year. I plan on putting up an event tent(the 4 legged one, not the super huge one) so that I can hand out hot apple cider, hot cocoa, and goodie bags of candy. My work has some new items for Halloween that I plan on getting when I get the Halloween themed balloons we're getting closer to Halloween.

Also been working my Owl House fanfic, finishing up more animations, changing up my profile picture on here, and putting together a 'In The End' Fursona Animatic/Animation.

I've been working on my plans for Halloween since it has been deemed safe this year. I plan on putting up an event tent(the 4 legged one, not the super huge one) so that I can hand out hot apple cider, hot cocoa, and goodie bags of candy. My work has some new items for Halloween that I plan on getting when I get the Halloween themed balloons we're getting closer to Halloween.

Also been working my Owl House fanfic, finishing up more animations, changing up my profile picture on here, and putting together a 'In The End' Fursona Animatic/Animation.
Ah that’s really cool! Your Halloween sounds like it’s gonna be fun 🎃 👻

Good luck! I know animation can be tedious but it’s definitely worth it in the end. I’m sure everything will turn out great!

Back
Top Bottom