LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

OK yall I think I need to give an update. I'm at the episode where Clary has to kiss Jace in order to save him and Simon from the vines of the Seelie princess. And let me tell you, I'm so happy right now. Don't come at me, I don't know why, but for some reason I just don't like Simon, like at all. I was so mad when they became a couple. Haven't seen what plays out later, so please don't spoil anything for me, but right now I'm having a mini party😎

OK yall I think I need to give an update. I'm at the episode where Clary has to kiss Jace in order to save him and Simon from the vines of the Seelie princess. And let me tell you, I'm so happy right now. Don't come at me, I don't know why, but for some reason I just don't like Simon, like at all. I was so mad when they became a couple. Haven't seen what plays out later, so please don't spoil anything for me, but right now I'm having a mini party😎
Made it farther than I did. Book Simon is far more tolerable. Is the Seelie queen at least hot? Did it show her butterfly curtain?

No, you're not weird. My family do the same. Talk about poultry or dog shows/breeding? Weird. Watch animated series? Weird
Yup!
My parents don't even listen when I talk about the ducks. They just comment on how much I'm talking and that I need to shut up

So I don't talk to them anymore! Problem solved.
Also seriously though kidney beans are yum! I fry them with curry seasonings and they're amazing! The chopsticks are just a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom