LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

:eek:

Maybe the second-hand smoke being exported by Canada is affecting them?

Seriously though, what chicken wars?

No omg I hope you didn't take it seriouslyšŸ˜­ it's just a funny thing going around all social media platforms where everyone's been showing their birds and going "we will defeat you in the chicken wars". On a serious note, are yall OK from the fires/smoke?

No omg I hope you didn't take it seriouslyšŸ˜­ it's just a funny thing going around all social media platforms where everyone's been showing their birds and going "we will defeat you in the chicken wars". On a serious note, are yall OK from the fires/smoke?
theres a lot and i know i dont even have it that bad. its really screwing w my lungs. in the meantime, im researching birds :)

Considering I'm surrounded by fires (more or less), my influence (ie, the winds!) has kept this area relatively free of major issues. The one closest fire that was less than 30 km away gave us some smoke and a lovely campfire smell, but nothing major. Boyfriend in Brooklyn, NY, had it worse than me!

theres a lot and i know i dont even have it that bad. its really screwing w my lungs. in the meantime, im researching birds :)
Considering I'm surrounded by fires (more or less), my influence (ie, the winds!) has kept this area relatively free of major issues. The one closest fire that was less than 30 km away gave us some smoke and a lovely campfire smell, but nothing major. Boyfriend in Brooklyn, NY, had it worse than me!

Yeah, I saw the photos/videos. It doesn't look good. Hope yall and your flocks are safe

Yes, what happened?
I found out the real reason they all unfriended me.
Another person who was friends with all of us and is still friends with me said that they were constantly talking crap about me behind my back and never actually liked me to begin with.
They were tired of me constantly joining them every day in every game. They wanted space from me and would always talk about it whenever I got off.
BUT...they never spoke to me about this. I would have understood if they talked to me but they didn't.
I also found out that the reason Autumn even added me last year was because she felt sorry for me.

I found out the real reason they all unfriended me.
Another person who was friends with all of us and is still friends with me said that they were constantly talking crap about me behind my back and never actually liked me to begin with.
They were tired of me constantly joining them every day in every game. They wanted space from me and would always talk about it whenever I got off.
BUT...they never spoke to me about this. I would have understood if they talked to me but they didn't.
I also found out that the reason Autumn even added me last year was because she felt sorry for me.

This is sad. They made you feel bad when you quite literally did nothing wrong. I'd be mad at them honestly. I'm so sorry you had to find all this out this way :hugs

Back
Top Bottom