LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

20231012_172653.jpg
20231012_172739.jpg
20231012_172747.jpg
20231012_172751.jpg
20231012_172753.jpg

I need some cheering up :hit
I accidentally killed one of the baby chicks I had. I forgot that it liked to follow me into the house and I got it in the door.
My dad tried to give me a warning before I closed the door but it happened too fast for us to do anything
Oh I am so sorry, :hugs don't be hard on yourself, things happen like this, you didn't do this on purpose, it just happened. :hugs Try not to beat yourself up, I know it hurts. Just concentrate on the ones you have that need you, you need to be strong for the rest of your birds. ❤ 🥰

I need some cheering up :hit
I accidentally killed one of the baby chicks I had. I forgot that it liked to follow me into the house and I got it in the door.
My dad tried to give me a warning before I closed the door but it happened too fast for us to do anything
Aw, I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault, the chick was just being curious (as chicks do) and followed you (their mother figure) into the house. I'm sorry for your loss. Do you have any particular pictures of the chick that you really liked?

I hope the other chicks don't grieve too badly, I'd stay strong for them if nothing else. You don't want them getting depressed.

I'm so sorry for your loss. ❤️

Aw, I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault, the chick was just being curious (as chicks do) and followed you (their mother figure) into the house. I'm sorry for your loss. Do you have any particular pictures of the chick that you really liked?

I hope the other chicks don't grieve too badly, I'd stay strong for them if nothing else. You don't want them getting depressed.

I'm so sorry for your loss. ❤️
The other 2 are fine. They didn't like it too much so it hung out with the adult birds more than it did them

I just hope it's deep enough for one of my larger ones coming.... I'll have to see if I can get a measurement of the base off the ad, but it was for a range of height so width is probably a range too depending on which one I get

Are you keeping them all in your bedroom? The resonance from so many stones might give you headaches...

When I went to a lapidary show once, all three of us came out feeling ill from all the energy bouncing around.

Back
Top Bottom