LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

It might be best to feed as separate as possible, so no more accidents can happen. Training to leave each other food would be good too

Never leave them to figure it out! Its best to teach them how to disengage from each other and when they need to, a positive interrupter would be helpful so you can redirect who ever is annoying the other away

I walk would be good depending on their personality, one on one time with you away from the other might also help

Be carful with treats if one dogs resource guarding!
seconding!!!

speaking of animal problems, i was up until 1 am on poop watch for my bloated guinea pig. we were at over an hour of monitoring (and getting close to calling the emergency vet!) before she finally started pooping again! both girls were bloat-free this morning, thank goodness. knish is going to see the vet friday for bumblefoot, i'm going to ask about the chronic bloat as well.

Bun Bonnie update, she's been a perfect post op patient. Well, aside from attempting to attack us every time we gave her meds.
Shes had her last dose, and post op vet check is tomorrow! Wish us luck!

Hopefully she can go back outside to her hutch and pen soon, she sure hates being caged indoors. Wants to go zoom about and flop in the sunshine.

Time for the V-E-T

IMG-20240509-WA0001.jpeg

(I think she knows, she's very upset)

Back
Top Bottom