Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Xylo smiled in content, gently placing a hand under her chin, tilting her face upward so she could see him. With a loving whisper, he proclaimed “I love you so much. And your blush is beautiful, I enjoy every second of it.”
River smiled as he stopped walking to touch her chin and to speak. "Well, that's good that you like it, because you sure do have a way of making me blush..." She said sarcastically, but it was truthful, he did make her blush. She, again, unknowingly reached up with one hand and touched her stomach, while her other held his hand.

Alec smiled. "I prefer to be alone. It's nice being in the forest, where nobody can find you. What about you, alone, or company?"
Luna thought about the question for a few moments, before responding, "Same. That's why I like the forest so much. But being with those close to you is often enjoyable. But individual time is important as well."

River smiled as he stopped walking to touch her chin and to speak. "Well, that's good that you like it, because you sure do have a way of making me blush..." She said sarcastically, but it was truthful, he did make her blush. She, again, unknowingly reached up with one hand and touched her stomach, while her other held his hand.
Xylo teased in return with his usual charm, “Well it sure is good that i know how to make you blush so that I can see it. You’re even more beautoful when you do blush.” His eyes followed her other hand as it went to her stomach, smiling before asking gently “How do you think they are? Can you feel anything?”

With her hands still wrapped gently around his neck, she whispered back, "I feel the same way. Like I'm in another world and the only two people there are you and I. And, honestly, I love it." She gave him a small, loving smile. Her eyes shone, and she gave him a quick peck on the lips again. She spoke with admission, "I don't want to do anything else but be here with you right now." She waited for him to say something.
Hector smiled in return, pleased to hear that she felt the sam way about him. With a quiet murmur, he voiced her opinion by saying “Me too. I don’t want to be anywhere else but here right now.” He drew her a bit closer, to the point where they had nothing else to look at than themselves. He shook his head in disbelief, wondering how he had gotten so lucky as to have landed her. He whispered shyly “I’m so lucky to have you.”

Luna thought about the question for a few moments, before responding, "Same. That's why I like the forest so much. But being with those close to you is often enjoyable. But individual time is important as well."

"I grew up surrounded by people 24/7, most of which I don't know, so I have to disagree with you on the part of liking other people's company." Alec said, his voice light so he didn't offend her.

Hector smiled in return, pleased to hear that she felt the sam way about him. With a quiet murmur, he voiced her opinion by saying “Me too. I don’t want to be anywhere else but here right now.” He drew her a bit closer, to the point where they had nothing else to look at than themselves. He shook his head in disbelief, wondering how he had gotten so lucky as to have landed her. He whispered shyly “I’m so lucky to have you.”
Persepolis gently caught his gaze when he spoke. She smiled softly, whispering quietly, "I'm just as lucky to have you." She held him tenderly, giving him all of the delicate love that she had. Unconsciously, she pressed her spread out wings against his, their feathers making a beautiful rustling sound as they touched. It was something that Persepolis had witnessed Aves couples doing at the mansion. Usually, she saw it with couples who wanted to be partnered but she had seen it done more fervently by already partnered Aves.

Xylo teased in return with his usual charm, “Well it sure is good that i know how to make you blush so that I can see it. You’re even more beautoful when you do blush.” His eyes followed her other hand as it went to her stomach, smiling before asking gently “How do you think they are? Can you feel anything?”
"They are good, I believe. I can sense them, but I can't feel them really, yet. Soon I will," River replied, finally starting to actually act her normal self, her mind off the deaths for now, buried. She added, her eyes dancing slightly. "Soon you might be able to feel them, too."

"They are good, I believe. I can sense them, but I can't feel them really, yet. Soon I will," River replied, finally starting to actually act her normal self, her mind off the deaths for now, buried. She added, her eyes dancing slightly. "Soon you might be able to feel them, too."
Xylo smiled, hoping that he could feel them soon. He wanted to be reminded that it was all real, that he was about to have children with the woman of his dreams. He replied genuinely “I can’t wait until I can feel them. And thank you for bearing them, you don’t know how much it means to me that now I have the chance to start my own family.”

"I grew up surrounded by people 24/7, most of which I don't know, so I have to disagree with you on the part of liking other people's company." Alec said, his voice light so he didn't offend her.
Luna nodded, interested to hear his opinion on the subject. She asked curiously, not wanting to offend him either, “Do you find me coming here a little annoying? If so I’ll stop, I didn’t know.” He voice was kind, making sure that whatever it was he wanted was what she would do, and that he wouldn’t get offended by her words.

Back
Top Bottom