Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Luna also lost herself in the nature around them. Her eyes fell in particular to a small plant a little ways off, which had white petal, each one of them shaped somewhat like a crescent moon, Luna’s favorite part of nature. She stood up and picked a few of the flowers, deciding to place them in her hair, weaving the sugar white petals into her charcoal black hair to pass the time.

Alec watched her pick the flowers & weave them in her hair. "Those are pretty. What kind of flowers are they?" He asked.

Alec watched her pick the flowers & weave them in her hair. "Those are pretty. What kind of flowers are they?" He asked.
Luna blushed slightly, responding “I don’t know. I’ve never seen them before.” She paused, before admitting “But I love the moon, hence my name. It’s so beautiful when it stands out like that against the dark of the night sky.”

Luna nodded, returning that smile happily. She added meekly, “My old name was just associated with sadness, so I chose a new one.”

"Do you mind if I ask what your old name was? I understand if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to." Alec said. He watched her face for any signs of her being uncomfortable by his question, & started to think of something to ask her that wasn't too personal like the one he just asked.

Hector blushed at her delicate touch, his hand moving to hold her hips in return. When he heard her words, his mind was flooded with wonder. She really wanted to share it with him? Of all people? That made him a little proud, perhaps even a little possessive of her. Hector stretched his wings out to their fullest extent, letting some of the sun enter their little self-made cove, before he touched hers again, blocking out the sunlight as their feathers touched once again. That ruffling noise drew a gentle shiver down his spine, and he enjoyed it
Persepolis smiled when he held her, obviously happy to be held by him. The ruffling of their feathers touching sent a shiver down her spine as well. She felt the sense of love and longing when he did that. She leaned in, giving him another quick kiss before whispering a question, "Want to stay here for a while longer, or go and do something today?" Her tone conveyed that she was okay with whatever he said and wouldn't be hurt by whatever he chose. She wanted to do something that Hector wanted to do for once, whatever that was.

(Np)
Xylo gave her a squeeze in her hand in return, before walking once again, appreciative to be able to hold her hand as they did so.
River followed him, making sure to continue to hold his hand, letting her arm brush against his now and then. "Are we going anywhere in particular? Just curious, you seem to be leading us somewhere." She asked quietly, blushing. She didn't care if they went somewhere, or just simply walked around, she just wanted to be with him, and also away from the bodies.

Brid sighed in defeat and spread her wings to fly, ready to give up, when she heard a heartbeat. It was an Aves! She refolded her wings and turned toward the gentle sound. "Is someone there?" she called softly.

"Do you mind if I ask what your old name was? I understand if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to." Alec said. He watched her face for any signs of her being uncomfortable by his question, & started to think of something to ask her that wasn't too personal like the one he just asked.
Luna didnt answer immediately. She had never revealed her old name to anyone, and why should do it now? To a stranger? Well, then again, no one had asked, but the truth was she had never planned on letting anyone know. With an anxious sigh, she whispered out “Evelyn.” She had said it. Finally. After all these years. Luna choked out “You’re the only person other than me who knows that.”

Back
Top Bottom