Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Pics
Horius raised an eyebrow, not believing her. He questioned in a skeptical yet kind voice “So that stuff was so important you bit your tongue to say it? That’s doesn’t make any sense.” He looked at her with a questioning expression, waiting for her to admit the truth, what she really wanted to say, that is, if she would allow herself to reveal it after what he had done to her, turning his back on someone who wanted to speak to him.
River stared at him. Why was he so persistent? And why wasn`t she telling him to go away? "The others starving is important. Besides, it was just a little blood, I`ve survived far worse."
She turned her head as the bush rustled again, and she could hear tiny voices whispering to each other. Her eyes trailed around, to a bloody stump to hidden dens. So, she had reached her first mental place to flee to. She looked back to Xylo, an unreadable expression on her face.

When Crow saw the dagger, it was already too late. He let out a caw of pain as the dagger struck him right in the wing, pinning him against the tree trunk. He struggled, feeling blood drip down his wing. This made him struggle harder, and he was soon free of the dagger. He then tried to fly away, but his useless wing caused him to fall out of the tree, right in front of Janus. He froze, heart racing. If the human wanted to kill him, he could easily, whether he tried to run or not. He could turn back to his Aves form, but the human might be even more eager to kill him then. But, if he did, he would have a much better chance of escaping...

(@Dawnclucks22 if you want, Janus could capture Crow and bring him back to the hunter camp.)
(Ok, let's make this interesting then xD )
Janus felt a rush of pity for the bird as it cawed in pain. Normally he hit his quarry on the first try, but now it seemed like it was in agony. He walked up to it, carefully wrenching the knife out of the wing and then carefully surveying the wound.
He decided to take it back to the village. Maybe he could care for it and then set it free. There wasn't anything useful he could make out of a crow, after all, so there was no use in killing it and keeping it. He slipped his hand over its wings and under its belly and began to walk back the way he had come.

Ignace walked thru the woods, scouting out the territory, her eyes flitting from tree to tree, every shadow seeming to move as the wind brushed thru.

(Ok, let's make this interesting then xD )
Janus felt a rush of pity for the bird as it cawed in pain. Normally he hit his quarry on the first try, but now it seemed like it was in agony. He walked up to it, carefully wrenching the knife out of the wing and then carefully surveying the wound.
He decided to take it back to the village. Maybe he could care for it and then set it free. There wasn't anything useful he could make out of a crow, after all, so there was no use in killing it and keeping it. He slipped his hand over its wings and under its belly and began to walk back the way he had come.
Crow stiffened. THE HUMAN PICKED ME UP. Was his only thought for a few seconds, and he struggled and cawed. But, seeing as the human's grip was strong and Crow was relatively small in bird form, he went limp. He held his wing slightly to the side, and it was obviously hurting. I hope this human doesn't eat me...

River stared at him. Why was he so persistent? And why wasn`t she telling him to go away? "The others starving is important. Besides, it was just a little blood, I`ve survived far worse."
She turned her head as the bush rustled again, and she could hear tiny voices whispering to each other. Her eyes trailed around, to a bloody stump to hidden dens. So, she had reached her first mental place to flee to. She looked back to Xylo, an unreadable expression on her face.
Xylo nodded, realizing she wouldn’t give. With that nod, he said quickly “Ok then. I’ll see you back at the cabin.” and continued his walk, in the direction of the cabin.

Back
Top Bottom