Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Pics
Crow stiffened. THE HUMAN PICKED ME UP. Was his only thought for a few seconds, and he struggled and cawed. But, seeing as the human's grip was strong and Crow was relatively small in bird form, he went limp. He held his wing slightly to the side, and it was obviously hurting. I hope this human doesn't eat me...
Janus noticed the slight flutter and loosened his grip a little. They were very near the village now.

Xylo nodded. He gave her a weary “Thanks. Don’t be out too long.” as he returned back to the cabin, less relaxed than when he had left.
River nodded. "Okay, Xylo."
~~~
Lucas hesitantly walked over to Xylo. "Have you seen River? I haven`t seen her in awhile, I think she might have left right after you..." He said coolly, his over-protective side showing.

River nodded. "Okay, Xylo."
~~~
Lucas hesitantly walked over to Xylo. "Have you seen River? I haven`t seen her in awhile, I think she might have left right after you..." He said coolly, his over-protective side showing.
Xylo nodded, explaining “She’s out in the woods. Thinking. I told her not to be out too long.” He looked at Lucas with a look that questioned whether she was ok.

Banished Form:
Name: Lucas Fleur
Personality: Kind, caring, attentive to others feelings, very loving to River, actually likes River`s pet wolf Trodaire, very sarcastic, unlike most of his friends he doesn`t like to kill, worries for River, quick to help, he can be fierce and show some violence if River or one of his friends is threatened. He has River`s personality sometimes- but he usually doesn`t let that show.
History: Basically the same as River`s. His father and brother died from a illness that couldn`t be treated. Was Banished for something he didn`t do.
Bird Modeled After: Greater Sooty Owl
Description: Light skin, icy blue eyes, golden hair with black smears, wears blue jeans, a grey shirt, and grey tennis shoes.
Special Power: Is a shapeshifter and whenever he is in a shape of an animal, he can speak to animals of that species.
Family: River (Sister, alive) Mac (Brother, dead)
Weapon: Dagger
Other: None
Username: @RiverStorm

(I might up-date him later)
(Up-dated Lucas.)

Banished Form:
Personality: Kind, caring, attentive to others feelings, very loving to River, actually likes River`s pet wolf Trodaire, very sarcastic, unlike most of his friends he doesn`t like to kill, worries for River, quick to help, he can be fierce and show some violence if River or one of his friends is threatened, very over-protective of River. He has River`s personality sometimes- but he usually doesn`t let that show.
History: Basically the same as River`s. He was the strongest of the twins and had both his mother`s and his father`s love, unlike River. He soon realized his mother didn`t like River and soon had hard feeling towards his mother in secret, and began spending more time with River and became protective of her. His father and brother died from a illness that couldn`t be treated. Was Banished for something he didn`t do.
Description: Light skin, icy blue eyes, golden hair with black smears, wears blue jeans, a grey shirt, and grey tennis shoes.
Special Power: Is a shapeshifter and whenever he is in a shape of an animal, he can speak to animals of that species.
Family: River (Twin sister, alive) Mac (Older brother, dead)

(Up-dated Lucas.)

Banished Form:
Personality: Kind, caring, attentive to others feelings, very loving to River, actually likes River`s pet wolf Trodaire, very sarcastic, unlike most of his friends he doesn`t like to kill, worries for River, quick to help, he can be fierce and show some violence if River or one of his friends is threatened, very over-protective of River. He has River`s personality sometimes- but he usually doesn`t let that show.
History: Basically the same as River`s. He was the strongest of the twins and had both his mother`s and his father`s love, unlike River. He soon realized his mother didn`t like River and soon had hard feeling towards his mother in secret, and began spending more time with River and became protective of her. His father and brother died from a illness that couldn`t be treated. Was Banished for something he didn`t do.
Family: River (Twin sister, alive) Mac (Older brother, dead)
(Accepted!)

Xylo nodded, explaining “She’s out in the woods. Thinking. I told her not to be out too long.” He looked at Lucas with a look that questioned whether she was ok.
"Oh." Lucas said, then noticed the look. "She`s having a... hard time. There`s some things bothering her, different things, from her past and about being banished. And she`s worried for the others."

"Oh." Lucas said, then noticed the look. "She`s having a... hard time. There`s some things bothering her, different things, from her past and about being banished. And she`s worried for the others."
Xylo nodded solemnly. He muttered bleakly “She told me a lot yesterday. She has it very hard emotionally. About her past.” He added after a sigh “You’re a good brother, Lucas. Stay this way.”

Xylo nodded solemnly. He muttered bleakly “She told me a lot yesterday. She has it very hard emotionally. About her past.” He added after a sigh “You’re a good brother, Lucas. Stay this way.”
Lucas looked at him surprisedly. "She told you about herself? She`s never done that before." He replied to his other comment: "Thanks. I plan to."

Back
Top Bottom