Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Stephen was outside, practicing his aim. Each group of three arrows landed in perfect groups each time. After a few minutes, he started to shoot his arrows into shapes, first a circle, then a heart, then a star, & then a feather. He then started to practice shooting multiple arrows at the same time, starting with two.

Persepolis thought about Luna's last question for a few moment, picking her way carefully through the brush as she did so. Finally, she stopped and answered, "I think her baby will like us. Babies usually tend to like just about anybody. Whether or not she'll let us play with it, I don't know. I hope so. I mean, River and Xylo are gonna want a break occasionally, right?" Persepolis' thoughts had been just as invaded by the subject of offspring. She was heartset on producing and raising offspring of herself sometime in the foreseeable future. She added with a friendly and meaningful tone, "If I ever have children, I will definitely let you play with them. You would their God Mother." She glanced at Luna, waiting for her response.
Luna followed as she waited for an answer, halting next to her as she stopped. She smiled as she heard her answer, responding honestly "You're such a great friend, and I'd love to be their God mother. And you're definitely the God mother of any kids I have, if I do get them." Luna was glad they could agree about River and Xylo's child, and responded "I swear I'm going to have a nickname for this kid and everything." She mused for a bit ins silence, before speaking up: "It's interesting how the birth of one child can boost the morale of a group so much. Something like this would never happen at the mansion, not a lot of people cared there. Guess we have a pretty tight-knit group, and that's good by all means, in my opinion."

Luna followed as she waited for an answer, halting next to her as she stopped. She smiled as she heard her answer, responding honestly "You're such a great friend, and I'd love to be their God mother. And you're definitely the God mother of any kids I have, if I do get them." Luna was glad they could agree about River and Xylo's child, and responded "I swear I'm going to have a nickname for this kid and everything." She mused for a bit ins silence, before speaking up: "It's interesting how the birth of one child can boost the morale of a group so much. Something like this would never happen at the mansion, not a lot of people cared there. Guess we have a pretty tight-knit group, and that's good by all means, in my opinion."
Persepolis agreed, "It is amazing what a child can do. I never thought it would affect me this much." She smiled, clearly happy when talking about children. She paused for a second, "Give me a moment. I'm going to get a better view." She climbed a tall oak tree in front of them, crouching on the highest limb. She looked around her, turning in a circle. She spotted a group of deer moving quickly inland from the direction of the stream. She glided down to Luna, "There are deer moving towards us from the stream. Want to go for those ones?" She waited for a reply.

(@Dawnclucks22 )
Crow blinked open his eyes. From the sunlight coming in through the window, he guessed it was midmorning(?). He looked around, squinting. What was this place? Then it all came back to him: the human with the knife, who had picked him up and brought him to his cabin. Instantly, Crow was alert. He jumped up, and found that there was white clothe wrapped around his wing. He shook it irritably, not even noticing that it hurt much less than it had before. He took in a breath, C'mon, Crow. It's time to fly. He then leapt, flapped his wings, and feel to the ground, knocking over some other stuff on his way down. He looked around, then looked at his wing. Of course I can't fly! This stupid stuff is stopping my wing from moving!

(@Dawnclucks22 )
Crow blinked open his eyes. From the sunlight coming in through the window, he guessed it was midmorning(?). He looked around, squinting. What was this place? Then it all came back to him: the human with the knife, who had picked him up and brought him to his cabin. Instantly, Crow was alert. He jumped up, and found that there was white clothe wrapped around his wing. He shook it irritably, not even noticing that it hurt much less than it had before. He took in a breath, C'mon, Crow. It's time to fly. He then leapt, flapped his wings, and feel to the ground, knocking over some other stuff on his way down. Oops...
Janus heard the flapping and entered the room.
He felt bad for it as it flapped with the bandage still on and he groped for it, trying to free it.

Janus heard the flapping and entered the room.
He felt bad for it as it flapped with the bandage still on and he groped for it, trying to free it.
Crow hopped out of reach, scrambling under a table. He finally noticed that his wing barely hurt anymore. He stared suspiciously at the human, tilting his head slightly. Did he do this? But he was the one that threw that knife at me..

Crow hopped out of reach, scrambling under a table. He finally noticed that his wing barely hurt anymore. He stared suspiciously at the human, tilting his head slightly. Did he do this? But he was the one that threw that knife at me..
Janus paused, panting. I should just leave it alone, he thought. It's more trouble than it's worth.

Xylo held her tightly, trying to calm her emotional shudders, patting her back gently. His heart ached with sorrow for her, along with hatred for Horius, the cursed man who only caused pain and suffering. All ties with him were broken, trampled under his feet like grass. He whispered to her, trying to maintain his calm and actually succeeding quite well, "No it doesn't. They banished him, so now he sees them as equal to the humans. And he does us, too." He never let go until she wanted him to, trying to shield her from the outside world. Nothing would stop him from murdering that man, defending his people, and protecting his partner who held his baby. He would track him down and end his miserable excuse of a life, for everyone's sake. Xylo shed a tear at her sorrow, silently letting it roll off of his face. It showed he genuinely cared, because Xylo hadn't cried since he was fourteen.
River was at a lost for words; Horius had murdered her mother and her friend. She pressed harder against Xylo, seeking his comfort. After awhile, her sobbing calmed a bit, though it didn't stop.
Tilting her head up slightly, she looked at Xylo's face, finally trying to calm herself.

River was at a lost for words; Horius had murdered her mother and her friend. She pressed harder against Xylo, seeking his comfort. After awhile, her sobbing calmed a bit, though it didn't stop.
Tilting her head up slightly, she looked at Xylo's face, finally trying to calm herself.
Xylo held her tightly, giving every ounce of comfort he had to give. His touch was gentle, and so was his gaze, his dark brown eyes gentle and loving. His shirt was soaked with her tears, a sign of his deep love for her, and the patience and comfort he would offer. Xylo gave her a comforting look when she looked up at him, softly reaching forward to wipe the tears off her face, holding her tight with his other hand.

Persepolis agreed, "It is amazing what a child can do. I never thought it would affect me this much." She smiled, clearly happy when talking about children. She paused for a second, "Give me a moment. I'm going to get a better view." She climbed a tall oak tree in front of them, crouching on the highest limb. She looked around her, turning in a circle. She spotted a group of deer moving quickly inland from the direction of the stream. She glided down to Luna, "There are deer moving towards us from the stream. Want to go for those ones?" She waited for a reply.
Luna agreed, responding thoughtfully “Same here. Ive never wanted children more in my life.” She nodded as she saw Persepolis take off, still heading westward on foot, enjoying the silence of the forest, the warmth of the sun penetrating the canopy, the sight breeze, the whistling of the birds. When she landed once again and told her the news, Luna responded “Spunds like a plan? On foot or flying?”

Back
Top Bottom