Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Hector took her hand and gave it a chaste kiss before the two walked off towards a small cove of trees he knew of. It was rather private, and had grass on a slight incline for Persepolis to sleep on. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived, and Hector moved the leaves out of the way to let her enter, before he questioned gently "How do you like it?" Sunlight gently seeped through the cracks here and there, but it was rather shadowed due to the tree cover.
Persepolis took it all in, smiling with pleasure. She breathed, "It's perfect here. Plenty shaded but not too cold. And private enough that it doesn't feel exposed." She took off her jacket and folded it up neatly into a square on the ground; it was warm enough to just wear her tanktop.
She sat in front of her folded jacket and glanced at Hector, motioning to the spot beside her but not pulling him down in case he didn't want to sit or lie down.

Luna smiled some regarding the humorous comment about the fire, before she continued gently, pensively "I was thinking about life...if I'll survive all this, the other Aves, my life before I became an Aves, you..." Her eyes showed sincerity but also some burden, most likely emotional. She appreciated that he cared enough to ask how she was doing and such, it meant a lot.

"Oh." Alec said. He looked into the fire & watched the flames dance around.

(I'm sorry, but earlier I nearly passed out, I hope to get off the computer more in a couple days, school is going to be starting soon, and this weekend my niece might be coming over. I've been ignoring this RP way too much, that I feel it has become unfair to you and other members. Plus I have been not RPing on other threads as much as I would like, and think I need to leave one I am lagging on. I am leaving this RP, sorry for any inconvenience. Lucas can be given to anyone and so can River if her name is changed.)

Last edited:
Janus was startled because he wasn't sure how to respond. He couldn't kill it - not now. It would have been easy when it was a bird. But it was an Aves now. His grip on his weapon faltered. He had never felt so conflicted in his life.
"You're my prisoner now," he breathed at last.

Crow took a step back. "C'mon, we can... we can talk about this." he said, reaching towards the table behind him for some sort of weapon. All he could grab was a large wooden spoon.

(What should happen? Should Janus attack? Crow escape? :D)
Janus tightened his grip but still held his ground.

(My original plan was for him to get captured by the hunters for studying or something, and then someone rescue him. I'm flexible though, what did you want to do?)
Crow eyed the dagger, and slowly put down the spoon. He'd have to figure out how to get away before this human called for reinforcements. If that happened... he could only hope that he could slip away in crow-form.

(Sorry, I didn’t get an alert... where are we?)

(I'll just eyeball timing lol)
Janus didn't have the heart to kill such a human-looking creature. He could see the fear in the Aves' eyes. There was no way now.
But he could trap it.
Janus stared at the Aves for an uncomfortably long silence - before opening the door, slamming it behind him, and locking it.

Janus didn't have the heart to kill such a human-looking creature. He could see the fear in the Aves' eyes. There was no way now.
But he could trap it.
Janus stared at the Aves for an uncomfortably long silence - before opening the door, slamming it behind him, and locking it.
(There's a window...? XD)

But he could trap it.
He locked it lol (I think) oh well just go with it! :gig
Crow flinched as Janus slammed the door. Realizing what the hunter was trying to do, he looked around desperately for a way out. Nothing. I need to get out of here before he calls the other humans! Maybe he has an ax laying around? He searched the room, but couldn't find anything more useful than the spoon from earlier. Crow slumped against the wall, sliding down to a sitting position on the ground. He wrapped his arms around his knees as he thought of possible ways to escape, each more impossible than the last. In frustration, Crow threw the spoon at the window, but for some reason Janus had windows that were like ten inches thick.

Crow flinched as Janus slammed the door. Realizing what the hunter was trying to do, he looked around desperately for a way out. Nothing. I need to get out of here before he calls the other humans! Maybe he has an ax laying around? He searched the room, but couldn't find anything more useful than the spoon from earlier. Crow slumped against the wall, sliding down to a sitting position on the ground. He wrapped his arms around his knees as he thought of possible ways to escape, each more impossible than the last. In frustration, Crow threw the spoon at the window, but for some reason Janus had windows that were like ten inches thick.
Janus ran deeper into the village, calling for his father. He wanted to show him what he had caught...

Back
Top Bottom