Light Brahmas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dmiravalle, Dec 23, 2010.

1. dmiravalle

dmiravalle Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    We are looking for quality light brahma's in Northern California, does ANYONE know of any breeders?

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  3. dmiravalle

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    Yes, we have an incubator, I was debating ordering chicks from McMurray's. I can't seem to find any breeders in Northern CA.

4. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    i have show quality light brahmas. just one problem they are on egg laying strike. three days go i added a light to there coop. hopefully in few weeks i will have eggs from them again. i can email pics if you like me to.

5. dmiravalle

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    That would be great, how hard is it to ship for you? We are in Cali.

6. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    i have shipped eggs all over the us. cali being the longest. both times the shipping boxes took a real beating. i now pack the eggs in double boxes. the box with the eggs, inside a bigger box with more packing. i dont know how soon the girls will start back laying, its been 5 days since i put a light in there coop. hopefully soon. how many eggs are you wanting, zip code, and i will let you know how much shipping included. thanks bd.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  7. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    All I have are 3 Dark Brahma chicks...no1 seems to want lol they came from Carole and are big already....I'm also in northern california

8. dmiravalle

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    Sorry, I only want lights. Thanks though and good luck placing your darks. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by