Lighter-than-air pan rolls

wee.gif
I hope so!

lol.png
I had researched them and told my husband I wanted the professional one...the one without the plastic parts. He bought it at Sam's.

I need to get the pouring shield.
roll.png

Ok about the rolls, I think I added too much flour, plus I didn't have bread flour. What is the texture of the dough supposed to be like at the rising stage?

The taste was/is delicious, they are a little heavy though. Trust me to mess up your recipe.
roll.png

They look like they should taste good!
smile.png
I don't know how to explain how the dough should be! If you think you added too much flour this time, just use a little less next time. You just have to get the feel for what is "right". How much flour you add can also depend on the weather.

Last edited:
I spoke to my mom about it today and she seems to think I might not have let them rise enough..or that my yeast was a little old....

And they tasted delicious! I took the extras to a friends house for a dinner party and they got rave revues!

I'm sure you'll get it figured out. Not letting it rise enough can certainly affect how the finished product turns out. Bread is one of those things you have to learn by doing.....the more times you make it, the easier it gets!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom