Lilly or Willy

Stacyoung13

Crowing
Apr 9, 2018
1,438
2,533
256
Jacksonville, Florida
I've been calling her Lilly, and I'm 97% sure I'm right, but that little voice keeps asking " Are you really sure?" So I'm asking for the other 3%. Lilly or Willy ?
IMG_20181016_152902.jpg IMG_20181016_152851.jpg
IMG_20181016_152809.jpg IMG_20181016_152849.jpg
Thanks for helping to put the voice to sleep, one gender or the other !
 

MANNA-PRO

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom