Limping duck. Possible bumblefoot?

If the standard soaks don't help. You can try a product called tricide neo. I used it on my ducks and the stuff works fast. Just mix it in warm water, hold their feet in it for about 5 minutes a day, and make sure they don't drink it.

@emmad783 can you get some pics? is there swelling and redness? I have some hens that have a scab on each foot no swelling or redness puffiness so I have just been watching and spraying with Vetrycin I have one hen I had to treat and finally got the scab off and the bumble came out with the scab. Now that one was swollen and puffy.

@emmad783 can you get some pics? is there swelling and redness? I have some hens that have a scab on each foot no swelling or redness puffiness so I have just been watching and spraying with Vetrycin I have one hen I had to treat and finally got the scab off and the bumble came out with the scab. Now that one was swollen and puffy.

I can try! these babies don’t exactly love me hahah
the scabs are tan / pink / orange colored, no one looks particularly nasty like some of the pictures I’ve seen but it definitely sounds like the start of it from what I have been reading and seeing pictures of.

Have you read this whole thread? There is some good stuff in here that can help you out...if you have not read it...I think you should. Good luck!

yes... I have been looking at all the possible treatment options trying to figure out which will work best for me and my babies - so much out there!!
thank you

Back
Top Bottom