Lives lost per unit of meat eaten

Quote:
and that is all that's needed for humans to survive also..

But..but..but..bacon is sooo good!

Quote:

boyd needs at least 95% of his caloric intake to come from a meat group
wink.png
Bacon is almost tippy top of my list.. Although I do eat eggs, not as often as I do rabbit burger, ground turkey or the occasional meal that has beef in it. Carnivore to the core here...

Oh.. And that's cuz I only killed 2 deer last year
hide.gif

Quote:

boyd needs at least 95% of his caloric intake to come from a meat group
wink.png
Bacon is almost tippy top of my list.. Although I do eat eggs, not as often as I do rabbit burger, ground turkey or the occasional meal that has beef in it. Carnivore to the core here...

Oh.. And that's cuz I only killed 2 deer last year
hide.gif

Yumm deer...
droolin.gif

*still need to try bunny rabbit...*

Quote:

sure about that? isn't calcium sorta important there?

Quote:
That would only work if people are interested in a hands on approach to raising and harvesting their food source, and most people are not. Not only are they not interested but most have neither the skills nor the land to do it on.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people on this forum are so quick to judge those of us who farm and raise livestock for a living (whether it's a big farm or small) as only being in it to make a buck. I don't begrudge other people how they make their living whether they're a lawyer, doctor or garbage man. Farming and ranching is not only our job, but our way of life that we live 24/7/365 days a year. We're no different than anyone else....we're only hoping to make enough to support our families.

Quote:
O I didnt mean that! I must have been misunderstood. I am not here to judge people, I support family farms and do know how hard it is to work on one. I thoght this was appropriate on this thread but I will take it off as to not offend anyone. So sorry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom