Lockdown! Cross your fingers...Newest pictures, page 18

Nothing more yet! I'll check back in later today.

fl.gif

still NOTHING with mine...no rocking ,no peeping, no pipping ,cracks or holes......
tongue.gif
wheeeere are you little chickpeas?
sorry folks but these are my FIRST and ...and...and....
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I totally understand! This is my first too and NOTHING is happening. I hope I get some soon! The worst part is you (at least me) start to second guess everything you did during the whole process. I have to work tomorrow so that's when I think they will hatch. Just so I miss my first one.
barnie.gif
Oh well. Good luck everyone!

Quote:
I totally understand! This is my first too and NOTHING is happening. I hope I get some soon! The worst part is you (at least me) start to second guess everything you did during the whole process. I have to work tomorrow so that's when I think they will hatch. Just so I miss my first one.
barnie.gif
Oh well. Good luck everyone!

yup.i'm doing it too. and i also have to work tomorrow .

fl.gif
:fl:flBest of luck! I hope your hatch goes smoothly and you have excellent outcomes.
fl.gif
:fl:fl
My this hatching business is so stressful...and I haven't even set eggs yet!
Next week can't come soon enough.

Quote:
Oh we know it will happen when it happens.
wink.png

However, if I go drink a beer right now, I'll get 1) arrested and 2) fired.
wink.png

So, I"ll have to have coffee instead...

One little baby has hatched. It must have hatched right before I walked in the door about 45 minutes ago. It still isn't dry at all. It seems to have a badly curled toe that is interfering with it learning how to stand up. Here's hoping it uncurls from under its foot. It is already trying to find something to eat in the incubator but isn't walking yet. (Though it's trying!)

The rest of them don't seem to have expanded their pips any since 8:30-9:30 this morning. I'm they are just waiting til nighttime!

So how long do they pip? I saw two have just started for me, but I don't know when they started. I could have just happened too. Also I have them in a egg carton will that be ok for them to hatch in? Hope so.

COMGRATS! on the Baby! Good luck to the rest!

Back
Top Bottom