Lockdown! Cross your fingers...Newest pictures, page 18

Awe! What a cutie poo!
love.gif

2nd one is zipping...finally! And talking, too.

And, it's out. And upset that I went across the room.
wink.png

Last edited:
Oh Congrats on the second one! What cute little fuzzy butts. Nothing for me. Noticed some pipping at 5ish yeasterday. One knocked a chuck out but hasn't done anything else. Got up at 3 to make sure everyone was ok. Still Nothing. This morning one other pipped. But still nothing. For some reason the temp dropped to 100 last night so I'm blaming that for the delay. Well I'm off to work. I probably come home to hatched babies because I wanted to watch.

welllllll...STILL nothing here with mine.........
hit.gif

i'm going to order eggs if none of these hatch even though i had decided NOT to try hatching anything till spring because of the temperatures ...i have my heart set on having some little chickpeas !

Just checking in to see what's going on.
celebrate.gif
Rozzie what a cute little boy. He's just adorable.

beckyschicks - so I am thinking you have a stillair bator if temp. droped to 100? Just checking and what's the humidity like in there?

mhwc - Don't give up on them yet. I thought you didnt have a bator, what did you get?

JJMR - Pokey, so your naming them now? Which is next?

Last edited:
I Dunno, I Am Behind On My Schedule--- Will Have To Check Software And See Who Gets Moved Into The Hatcher Next... I'm Thinkin I Should Of Moved A Batch Of Coturnix Last Night??? I'll Check It After Work.

Back
Top Bottom