Long Tail Cross

Poultrybreeder

Crowing
Apr 21, 2017
New Mexico
These are the soon to be parents! Sorry about the not very good pic. The rooster can't stand not being the center of attention, so he always gets in front of any chicken in his way when I take pictures. The above angle was the only way I could get the hen in the picture too.
1522110359084807948083.jpg
Hello all, you may remember my thread last year, Wacko Mixed Chicks, where I crossed a Golden Duckwing Phoenix to a Buff Laced Polish. Well, this time, I took that same Phoenix, and have him with a Black Sumatra! I'm going to set some eggs in 1-2 weeks, as I'm letting the hen lay out the eggs that are fertile from roosters just running around not in breeding pens. Once again I'm curious what you think the chicks will look like. I will post pics Lord willing the project goes better than last time! Lol. Have a great day and God Bless! :D

These are the soon to be parents! Sorry about the not very good pic. The rooster can't stand not being the center of attention, so he always gets in front of any chicken in his way when I take pictures. The above angle was the only way I could get the hen in the picture too. View attachment 1312462 Hello all, you may remember my thread last year, Wacko Mixed Chicks, where I crossed a Golden Duckwing Phoenix to a Buff Laced Polish. Well, this time, I took that same Phoenix, and have him with a Black Sumatra! I'm going to set some eggs in 1-2 weeks, as I'm letting the hen lay out the eggs that are fertile from roosters just running around not in breeding pens. Once again I'm curious what you think the chicks will look like. I will post pics Lord willing the project goes better than last time! Lol. Have a great day and God Bless! :D
So

Back
Top Bottom