Look What I found in the old shed!!! Liked to jumped out of my skin

My dad was "bumping up" a brush pile and saw a baby buzzard. Apparently its mama had decided the brushpile would be a nice spot for her youngster. When Dad approached it, the baby hissed and swayed back and forth, trying to be as intimidating as a fuzzy baby can be...
lol.png
The mother was nearby in a tall dead tree. Dad worked on other stuff on that same property until the little guy had grown up enough to leave the brushpile.
smile.png
He said it was pretty neat watching it grow and change so quickly.

Quote:
Aaah this is a great post!!
Totally scary and funny that it sounded so huge and terrible, you looked anyway and to turn out it's creepy bird babies!
lau.gif

and their defense is to throw up on you!!??? even better!
I love the picture!! Especially how the one is all puffed out with wings spread like he wants to get you! thanks for sharing got a great laugh!

Last edited:
Amazing picture. I'm going to forward it to my son -- it will absolutely make his day as for him, the grosser, the better.

I would have run as far and as fast as I could if I'd seen it. Glad you're braver than me!
ep.gif

Great picture! They look very well cared-for. I like buzzards. Some may find them ugly on the ground but they are amazingly beautiful on the wing. I would love to go to the Grand Canyon to see the California Condors on the south rim. 9' wing span - incredible.

Back
Top Bottom