LOOK WHAT I GOT !!!!

What a great gift. Are those CX for easter dinner then? They're usually meat birds after all. :p I would still be thrilled to get live animals for xmas! Meat chicks would be an awesome surprise to me!

Way better than the food processor from last year. I was heartbroken... Worst, most house-wife-y present I could have gotten; an appliance I didn't want that won't even fit into our kitchen, which he wouldn't know cause he never uses the space.

I've made him cook a lot more this year. I hope he reconsiders terrible kitchenware for chicks. I feel like there's a lot of partners out there that could learn from this post!

Can I tell my hubby to talk to yours about Christmas presents? If he gets me another kitchen gadget, he might be sleeping with the dogs..lol.[/QUOTE
I have been asking him for a duck for a couple of months now. Today we went to the feed store to get feed (Of course), and they had these 2 day old ducks and chicks. He told me I could have a duck, then he picked up the chicks and handed them to me, asked me if I wanted them and laughed.

good hubby.. mine generally get's me by the shoulders and tells me to step away from the chicks..lol.. needless to say, he ought to know that isn't going to stop me.
Mine usually does too, I've been asking for a duck for months, and I got the chicks cause I gave 3 of my layers to a friend, who wanted to get into it. But I was surprised and happy. He was actually the one that asked me if I still wanted one, before I could ask him again. lol. :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom