Look what my son found this morning!(THE BIG UPDATE pg. 5)

Quote:
ahhhh, thanks, MP!

i actually needed to fly out of the house right after...had a doc appt an hour and a half away, but i was not about to miss her face when she saw them.

we'll get some photos today when the fam comes over for Thanksgiving.

i have your address...i'll send you a little guinea pig surprise so you can enjoy a rodent in your home! or the mouse i saw in the garage this morning.....
tongue2.gif

Noooooooooooooo! I live on a farm. We battle mice this time of the year. Poison everywhere around the house and traps set. I am not sharing with a rodent.

Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to yuo and yours!

Quote:
I'm in the same boat as you MP. I was putting my makeup on the other day and I picked up a lipstick only to find tiny teeth marks in it!! EEEEWWWWW!!!!

Quote:
AH Miss Prissy! I have an entire barn full of guinea pigs. They are so sweet! You need to come visit sometime and hold a few!
ep.gif

Seriously though they are not like mice or rats.

Quote:
Gestation being 70 days from the time the boar was with her is normal. And being they have cycles every 14 days gives you some time difference. As they get close you can feel the babies move. Your daughter would love that. That is great that you don't have another boar but then you have another litter coming anyhow! I bet they are as adorable as the last ones. Congrats again!

Oh how precious! I checked a few times last nite to see her face. I am so happy she was blessed with such a sweet gift. My son wants a hamster but, I don't. I may go with a GP though?

While hamsters do just fine as solitary animals, Guinea Pigs and Rats should not be solitary animals ever. They are social and they need companionship at all times. It's cruel to have just one... as it leads to depression and other ill behaviours that they present because of they are so sad and depressed.

Besides, one more pig or rat is not gonna eat that much more ..or be that much more maintenance.
wink.png

I LOVE guinea pigs! My mom won't let me get anymore creatures however (she thinks our 2dogs, cat, and carnivorous beta are enough). I envy Elizabeth and her new babies!
By the way, Miss_Jayne, when can I come visit (I'm BFeathered's offspring)?
ya.gif

I also LOVE guinea pigs but my mom won't let me get one because we have hunting dogs, and she says I already have too many animals(as if that could ever happen
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom