Look what my son found this morning!(THE BIG UPDATE pg. 5)

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
we have two guinea pigs, both of which were sexed as male by the Humane Society. they were adopted by my neighbors who are very allergic to cats. they wanted pets for their child that would work for their family.

within 3 hours, the neighbors had to leave their own house, they were having such an allergic reaction.

anywhoooo, they gave them to us as they new my daughter had a guinea pig named Vivienne. (He was male, British name!) we accepted as they would all be boys and we would be 'safe' from unwanted litters. they all got along swimmingly.

Vivienne had a heart attack about a month ago. Elizabeth has been heartbroken ever since. there was a funeral and everything. (this is her second pet that has left her. her cat ran away and her guinea passed away.)

well, she left for school this a.m. and her brother was feeding the guinea pigs and bunny when he found these:

12425_hpim0634.jpg

12425_hpim0631.jpg

12425_hpim0627.jpg

looks like Vivienne left some blessings in his stead. are they not the cutest. i cannot wait to see Elizabeth's face. God has blessed her double for her loss. Thanksgiving, indeed!

Last edited:
Quote:
No, Viv was a boy....he left the 'present' with the others. they were born this morning.

the Humane Society is actually the one that messed up sexing the animals they adopted out.

Last edited:
Quote:
wish i could get clearer pic's....i am so close that it's hard.

they are the cutest things i have ever seen.

it will truly be Thanksgiving for her for sure. she is a grateful child and a true gift to me from God, and this is icing on the cake!

Back
Top Bottom