Look what the purple chicken fairy brought me!

Quote:
Well I know PC has gotten good and bad hatches with it, it's really just about knowing the 'bator, and how to use it. I like my 1588's, you just set 'em and forget 'em. And I've gotten good and bad hatches with them too. My orp. eggs are in there, gotta move 'em over to the hatcher tonight.

Ok. I jut dont want anything made of styrofoam. I have bad luck and I drop an break everyting. Thats why I dont own a laptop. You should see the car accident I got into. Will show pics of the damage when I get the bird pics lol.

Well I'll definietely let you know how this hatch goes. I know PC is very happy with this 'bator, he said it's a snap to clean too.

Quote:
Ok. I jut dont want anything made of styrofoam. I have bad luck and I drop an break everyting. Thats why I dont own a laptop. You should see the car accident I got into. Will show pics of the damage when I get the bird pics lol.

i got 2 foam pieces of poo ,, cant stand em,, am getting a REAL one SOON!

I had a GQF hovabator 1602n and sold it to a fellow BYC'er. I was so scared of breaking it when I had to clean it. I own a brower top hatch and its been through 10 drops. I want the RCOM pro or a octagon.

Quote:

Do you have a little giant or a hova bator? I have 2 Genesis's and love them, they're great little 'bators.

Quote:

I had a GQF hovabator 1602n and sold it to a fellow BYC'er. I was so scared of breaking it when I had to clean it. I own a brower top hatch and its been through 10 drops. I want the RCOM pro or a octagon.

I'd love an RCOM but I would have to get the bigger one, and 20 still isn't enough
tongue.png
I'm liking this octagon so far, and I know I have PC on hand anytime if I have any questions about it.

Quote:
The plan? Well jee I don't think we ever thought of that, we never plan
idunno.gif
The extra male quail will be used for meat. The buttons will be pets. The 6 dozen eggs we got from terry will be used for showing/breeding, extra males will be used for meat. And I'm incubating 6+ duck eggs and 6+ silkie eggs for Ticks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom