Look who decided to visit the quail today.

I Can Tell You What It Is Without Any Doubts.... A Predator! And Its Lucky To Be At Your House
smile.png

Quote:
I second that JJ....cause if it was at my house, I could show you some "up close and personal" pics of it, if you know what I mean
wink.png

Quote:
I second that JJ....cause if it was at my house, I could show you some "up close and personal" pics of it, if you know what I mean
wink.png

AMEN! .. ER AH I MEAN NO COMMENT.
smile.png

Quote:
THEY ARE
thumbsup.gif

SHE HAS SOME VERY NICE PENS SET UP... LOOK UP SOME OF HER WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THEM
smile.png
AS WELL AS ENJOY HER GIFT WITH A CAMERA

Thank you JJ. My birds are a great deal of relaxation for me (except when I am cleaning pens) and I try to do well by them.

Sumatra, Thanks for the comparison pics. Are those pics yours? Those are beautiful.

Raptors are very welcomed at my house. I absolutely love them. The only predators that I have ever considered shooting are the raccoons!!! I had some break-ins in my coop that took 6 chickens. I set out my traps and ended catching 4 'coons. I spray painted their butts and tails with neon green spray paint and drove them almost twenty miles from my house to the other side of the state park. If they come back after that I will know which ones that I have to shoot!!!

Dont Get Me Wrong.. I Love Raptors Too... And Am Especially Fond Of Owls, But I Dont Like Feeding Them As They Tend To Have A Taste For The Expensive And Exotic...
hmm.png

Quote:
THEY ARE
thumbsup.gif

SHE HAS SOME VERY NICE PENS SET UP... LOOK UP SOME OF HER WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THEM
smile.png

Thank you JJ. My birds are a great deal of relaxation for me (except when I am cleaning pens) and I try to do well by them.

Sumatra, Thanks for the comparison pics. Are those pics yours? Those are beautiful.

Raptors are very welcomed at my house. I absolutely love them. The only predators that I have ever considered shooting are the raccoons!!! I had some break-ins in my coop that took 6 chickens. I set out my traps and ended catching 4 'coons. I spray painted their butts and tails with neon green spray paint and drove them almost twenty miles from my house to the other side of the state park. If they come back after that I will know which ones that I have to shoot!!!

I had a squirrel that kept eating my corn out of the shed so I trapped him and spray painted him fluorescent orange. The same color as my treestand markers and my favorite car.

Quote:

I had a squirrel that kept eating my corn out of the shed so I trapped him and spray painted him fluorescent orange. The same color as my treestand markers and my favorite car.

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
THEY ARE
thumbsup.gif

smile.png

I just found tham on the inteweb.

i have a pretty nasty coon problem here. Can't catch the stupid thing in the trap and dad won't let me shoot it with the 22 or the shotgun. He insists on his stupid bow.

Back
Top Bottom