Looking for Ameracauna or EE eggs in South Dakota

chick_newbie

Songster
11 Years
Jun 15, 2008
South Dakota
I am looking for EE or Ameracauna eggs to hatch somewhere near South Dakota. I got some from MN, but I think it took too long getting them into the bator. The borrowed bator died and had to wait another 2 days to get new bator going. Ready to go now and looking for new eggs to try.

Where are you in South Dakota? I am near Brookings and have been scouting out local hatching eggs myself. I found a lady at the farmer's market who is going to give me some hatching eggs once my incubator is up and running. I also went to the county fair today. I didn't see a whole lot (my 3-year-old was more interested in the rabbits than the chickens), but there were EEs there. Sorry I don't have any specific names, but I'll keep you in mind if I come across something.

natalie

I'm looking to get about 6 or 8 Ameracauna eggs also. I have another broody hen and would like to slip some of those pretty green/blue eggs under her. So far the 2 EE's I have that are laying lay those brown eggs and I want to have some green eggs.

If someone has some let me know.

Jayare

I am in the Huron area. Never thought about checking out the Fair, but tht would be a good idea. I already have been speaking with someone about eggs at the local Farmers Market. Luckily I am on the board and get to know everyone around the market. I am waiting to hear back from him about some eggs to hatch. He sells eggs, for eating, at the market and has the blue eggs.

If I hear about anyone else having EE eggs around here I will post again.

Well the time has seriously flown by since these little fluff ball chicks came delivered in a cardboard box at the Post Office, and they brought them home to live on their mini-ranch.
It's been 9 weeks now and those poor feathered hens are still living in their garage, albeit in a larger space. They are only days away from completing the chicken house and coop, though, and in fact their chickens will be getting one humdinger of a Christmas Gift!In that main one is Ameracauna egg.
=================================
maria

South Dakota Drug Treatment

I get anywhere from 1-3 green or blue eggs a day from my EE ladies. I can ship 6+(any extras) for $18 shipped anywhere in US....just let me know. Thanks

Lisa

chick_newbie,
I have Ameraucana eggs on Ebay right now. They are blacks and will all be split Lavender(self blue) which is a rare color right now. You may even get 1 or 2 Lavender chicks out of them also. Harry

Back
Top Bottom