Looking for Jersey Giant, Silkie, Domique, or a few others

LA~Poulet

Songster
13 Years
Apr 27, 2009
near Lake Charles, LA
You may have noticed my posts in the chick forum, my hatchery ordered chicks are lost in the mail, and all arrived dead this morning, so I'm hoping to replace them with eggs instead of risking live shipment again.

I just won an auction for some BCM eggs that will ship Tuesday, does anyone else have a few or assortment they would like to send for us to add to the incubator at the same time? They would need to ship on Tues or Wednesday

I'm especially looking for Jersey Giants (Just want a few, a dozen or a half dozen) This breed is my son's choice.

Others we wanted were Dominiques, Buff Brahmas (large size, or other colors like dark/light) and of course a few Silkies would be welcome.

It would be fabulous if anyone had a mix, I'd love to have a mix of a couple breeds shipped together to complete our hatch. Please post if you have a couple of the above, or suggestions. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
check with dipsy doodle. My blue egged ameraucanas from her just hatched wonderfully. I will for sure be buying from her again. she has other breeds as well.

Hi La Poulet! I'm so sorry to hear about your lost box of chicks --- that's just heartbreaking.

I will have Ameraucana and Silkie eggs available to ship Wed.

I can have Barred (and blue Barred) Rock eggs and blue Jersey Giant eggs for you in 3 weeks (just built a new block of 12 breeding pens, yaay).

Thanks for the kind words, Katy, I appreciate that.
smile.png

Lisa

ILOVEFRIZZLES~ Thank you, that is a great deal, however, I don't want to try a staggered hatch again, soI'll have to pass, I need some that can ship to go in at the same time with my BC marans eggs. Thank you for offering, however.

Dipsy I'm glad you posted here, I tried to search your ID as Katy posted and nothing came up.
smile.png

Are your Ameraucanas laying blue eggs? I'm not as particular about the color of the bird as the color of the egg. I'd love to get around a dozen of those if that was do-able and possibly half a dozen silkies-could you let me know what you would charge for them separately or together? Thank you! (I'm not particular on exact numbers, either, I know it is a short order with little time)

Last edited:
Update: I have found EE eggs for sure, so just looking for anyone with ready to ship JG, Dominique, Buff (esp, or other color) Brahma eggs. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom