Looking for new bloodlines

RGBEverything

In the Brooder
Sep 8, 2019
hello all I’m currently looking for some Texas A&M jumbos and a few female golden Italian jumbos! I’m located in Kentucky but am interested in eggs or young birds!!! And some giant bobwhite quail, I’ve heard of some that can weight over a pound! Feel free to contact me on here if you think you might have something I’m interested in.

Thank you for your time! And have a wonderful day :)

myshire farm would be my recommendation......he offers jumbo white eggs, and you could either get italian/gold eggs or order live hens from him. depending on your location and willingness to travel, I’m in southern indiana near louisville ky and I have mixed color fertile eggs, assorted color chicks, and mature hens of assorted colors including italian/gold.

I got my eggs from Alchemist Farm. She’s in Northern California, but ships them. They came very well-packed! She said her shipped eggs have usually a 60-90% hatch rate. Mine are on day 16 so it’s too soon to tell you my own odds.

I got my eggs from Alchemist Farm. She’s in Northern California, but ships them. They came very well-packed! She said her shipped eggs have usually a 60-90% hatch rate. Mine are on day 16 so it’s too soon to tell you my own odds.
Alchemist farm is very close to me. You'll have to let us know what the hatch rate is like, because I want to know if she's worth the exorbitant prices she charges even for around here.

Back
Top Bottom