Lost a good friend, my lovely Bo.

chickiyo

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 21, 2010
The deep pain that is felt at the death of every friendly soul arises from the feeling that there is in every individual something which is inexpressible, peculiar to him alone, and is, therefore, absolutely and irretrievably lost. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Came home last night to find that my beautiful Bo was killed by a racoon, or some other predator. She was one of the two chickens I had and I was so attached to her.

I miss her so much, its like I have a huge gaping hole in my heart, my backyard feels empty without her waddling around. I miss the way she used to creep into the house and hide in her corner, I miss the way she used to analyze the "other chicken" in the mirror turning her head every which way in order to size the enemy up, I miss her distinct "gawkkkk gawkkk", I miss her lovely little chirps, and the way she would fall asleep at the drop of a hat in my arms.

Oh Bo, oh my beautiful baby Bo, I love you so much. As long as I live in this world I will experience it for both of us. As long as I can; I will laugh, I will sing, I will cry for both of us.

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry. She sounds so sweet, and she will be missed dearly.
hugs.gif
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom