Lost my personal BYC page..?

Cool. There is a way to get a link to our BYC page under our avatar. Go to your profile, then select "edit community profile", scroll down to "My Coop" and paste the link to the page in there.

It will appear under your avatar with the link titled "My Coop).

Last edited:
Cool. There is a way to get a link to our BYC page under our avatar. Go to your profile, then select "edit community profile", scroll down to "My Coop" and paste the link to the page in there.

It will appear under your avatar with the link titled "My Coop).

Excellent tip Gargoyle, Thanks!!!!
highfive.gif

ETA... worked perfectly on my first try too!
Cool beans!

Last edited:
Hodawg, I took a quick look at your profile- your uploads folder, all the pix you uploaded from the old platform, is hidden/private. I'm not sure, but this might keep those pix from being displayed? (can someone confirm if that is the issue?).

Note that you can switch that whole album to public, but its a permanent one way switch. I don't know if you can switch individual pix to public without switching everything.

Thanks, Gargoyle. I just went to my picture albums and made all of the pix "public". Let's see if that works.

Beers y'all,
Ken

Yep, but that's still about 6 pix and a whole lot of text missing. If I need to rebuild the page, I understand. I just don't want to rebuild the page and then see the rest of it show up in a few days when the kinks get worked out, hence a lot of unnecessary work and doubling up of text/photos to have to delete later. How long should I wait before rebuilding my page?

Beers y'all,
Ken

Changes you make now will overwrite anything that came across with the DB transfer. So old files will not overwrite what you change now because of the date stamp.

Changes you make now will overwrite anything that came across with the DB transfer. So old files will not overwrite what you change now because of the date stamp.
So, kstaven, is my old BYC page gone for good? Or his there hope of resurrecting it? Or do I just need to give up and start rebuilding it?

Beers y'all,
Ken

Your old page is still there. Pics are not showing because you loaded them on the old system as thumbnails. So you can edit and reload or do what ever you want to the page to update it at this point and it will stick.

Back
Top Bottom