Lots of Eggs in OK! Jersey Giant, Turken & More

okcarla

Seriously Downsizing (NOT)
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Tuttle, Oklahoma
My hens are laying well so I'm offering these pure breed hatching eggs for $1 for all hatching eggs except for cuckoo marans which are $2 per egg and $12 for shipping USPS priority, and I always send plenty extra eggs.

Cuckoo Marans (I have 2 blue cuckoo hens along with mostly regular, darker cuckoo hens and 2 feather legged roos) My feather legged cuckoos come from Kelly Cratty lines. They're laying over a dozen eggs a day! $2 per egg

6412_november_2008_020.jpg

Jersey Giants ~ I have 2 blue roosters with 5 black hens and a dozen blue hens. Most of the chicks are now hatching blue! They're laying over a dozen eggs a day!

6412_27_jan_2008_021.jpg

Turken ~ I have a buff rooster and a black tail white rooster with 3 white hens and a dozen buff hens. I also have a pair of barred or cuckoo turkens that I could add their egg in. They're laying over a dozen eggs a day!

6412_november_2008_017.jpg

I also have Apenzeller Spitzhauben, Brabanter, Silkie, Egyptian Fayoumi listed on another thread. You can mix & match or just buy an assortment. I only sell the best looking and freshest eggs for hatching and fertility is excellent in all breeds. $1 per egg

Oh, and I do have turkey eggs for sale too. Bourbon Red, Narragansett, Royal Palm and Blue Slate. They are $4 each.

My paypal is [email protected]

Last edited:
Just to put a good word in, I got some of her cuckoo eggs and they were the darkest cuckoo eggs I have ever seen, they were packed very nice, not one egg broke and the fertility was great, all 18 eggs were fertile.................I would and plan on buying from her again..................

Just a quick note about Carla - she's a pleasure to deal with, and the Jersey eggs I purchased from her were all fertile....I put 10 in the bator, and hatched 4 blue, 3 black, and a splash! They are all GORGEOUS birds, healthy, and with nice dispositions! She packs well, and there were several extra.

I plan to buy from her again!
thumbsup.gif

Here are my blue boy jerseys at 8 weeks - they're now about 13 weeks, getting in their big-boy feathers, and man, am I gonna have a rough time picking which one(s) stay!

blues-5wks-groupshot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom