"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
I like it! now to copy & paste into my "recipes" archives so I'll have it for future reference!

Wanted let ya'll know I got a catalog from [Jedds Pigeon supply] . I used to think that ,New England Poultry and Livestock had the best selection of medicines , etc . . Their phone # is
[1-800-659-5928 ], they are in California . They have the most exhaustive Pigeon , Chicken , and Horse supplies I have yet to see . Especially medicines . Super nice people , and they shipped my order flat rate , so shipping didn't break the bank . Personally , I found all I would ever need in their catalog , instead of having to buy from two or three places and
having to deal with high shipping per order . Having a place where you can do all your business certainly saves a bundle on shipping . Ask for Greg and tell him , Stephen from Louisiana
sent you . Their online store does not do them justice . The catalog gets a 5 star rating from me . It has an index that helps you find exactly what you are looking for . Just wanted to pass
this info on to ya'll . I hope this will benefit ya'll .

Well I'm finally back! I took off until after Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping to get some pens built out at the property. I decided to go with the steel carport route. Hopefully it works out like Ive planned it!

Here are some of the Sebbies today. It's hard to tell where one ball of fluff starts and the other begins!
58104_img_8931.jpg

Twiley and Mike, The smooth breasted gander in the top center is the father of the girls you got from me. They should feather like this. He is one of my favorites.
58104_img_9613.jpg

2 grays from this spring. I really excited to see how well they feather out in their second year. Their father is also my smooth breasted gander.
58104_img_4144.jpg

Here are a few of the Ameraucanas I got from Mike this spring. I was really interested in the Lavenders, but the blacks have turned out to be quite beautiful! I love this black Rooster. I think he's earned himself a permanent spot here, so I guess it time I came up with a name for him.
58104_img_5515.jpg

The result of my trying to give a turkey an attitude adjustment. I think I will approach this task differently next time!
58104_img_8030.jpg

I hope everyone has a great weekend

Quote:
Glad to see your back!! I know your glad your finished with school!!!
thumbsup.gif

Ouch on the cut!! Teach that turkey a lesson!!
somad.gif

Beautiful birds!! Love your Sebbies!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom