Lt. Colonel Bok Bok aka Mista Lova Lova !!PIC AND VIDEO!!

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
My girls are 15 and a half weeks old. Lt Colonel has been getting some supervised visitations lately. He has this lil dance where he puts his left wing straight down, stomps and circles a girl then grabs her neck and tries to jump on. He just can't seem to be able to control himself.

Will he calm down when he's with them full time? He acts like 22 girls (Blind Tiny not included) isn't enough for him.

Video:
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w236/southern28chick/?action=view&current=MOV00076-1.flv

Here he is back in his pen. Doesn't he look unsatisfied?!
mistalovalova.jpg

When I first put him out ALL the girls were following him around for about 5 minutes then he started dancing and they must have thought he was weird because they lost all interest in him.
gig.gif

The answer to your question is NO he doesn't think 22 is enough, He is a MALE so if you gave him 10 he would want 11, so in this case he wants 23.
tongue.png

And as to his dancing weird, that is typical of the female when he finally lets loose and bust out his best John Revolta impression, you act like there is something wrong with him after all YOU invited him to the dance floor.

Last edited:
Quote:
My DH is a MALE, he has one so I should assume he wants two. I better watch him closer.
lau.gif

With the rank of LT. Colonel, I was gonna say and of the 22 he is probably only doing 11 but claiming all 22, and of the 11 only 2 are claiming to be satisfied. But I wont cause I dont want to offend anyone.
lol.png

But if he had been given a title like Petty Officer Bok Bok I bet alll the girls would be coming back for more.
wink.png

Last edited:
My favorite part is when you get him with the garden hose. "Take a cold shower, stud!"
gig.gif

Poor guy. He's like a fourteen year old boy. he knows he wants to but doesn't have the slightest idea how to go about doing it.

Back
Top Bottom