Lt. Colonel Bok Bok aka Mista Lova Lova !!PIC AND VIDEO!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Southern28Chick, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    My girls are 15 and a half weeks old. Lt Colonel has been getting some supervised visitations lately. He has this lil dance where he puts his left wing straight down, stomps and circles a girl then grabs her neck and tries to jump on. He just can't seem to be able to control himself.

Will he calm down when he's with them full time? He acts like 22 girls (Blind Tiny not included) isn't enough for him.

Video:
    http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w236/southern28chick/?action=view&current=MOV00076-1.flv

Here he is back in his pen. Doesn't he look unsatisfied?!
    [​IMG]

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

OH , made me miss my Mr Roo who was older and had established hens and danced around all the time.although not quite as much as yours [​IMG] Had to laugh with your saying supervised visitations..... [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Poor boy! All those young girls and not a one seems that impressed by him yet, LOL. Won't be long, though! Everyone looks grea, Trisha.

4. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    When I first put him out ALL the girls were following him around for about 5 minutes then he started dancing and they must have thought he was weird because they lost all interest in him. [​IMG]

5. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    The answer to your question is NO he doesn't think 22 is enough, He is a MALE so if you gave him 10 he would want 11, so in this case he wants 23. [​IMG]

And as to his dancing weird, that is typical of the female when he finally lets loose and bust out his best John Revolta impression, you act like there is something wrong with him after all YOU invited him to the dance floor.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  6. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:My DH is a MALE, he has one so I should assume he wants two. I better watch him closer. [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

mdbucks wrote:

his best John Revolta impression

And I thought I was the only one who said John REVOLTA, LOL.​

8. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    With the rank of LT. Colonel, I was gonna say and of the 22 he is probably only doing 11 but claiming all 22, and of the 11 only 2 are claiming to be satisfied. But I wont cause I dont want to offend anyone. [​IMG]

But if he had been given a title like Petty Officer Bok Bok I bet alll the girls would be coming back for more. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  9. peepkeeper

peepkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2007
    upstate New York
    My favorite part is when you get him with the garden hose. "Take a cold shower, stud!" [​IMG]

Poor guy. He's like a fourteen year old boy. he knows he wants to but doesn't have the slightest idea how to go about doing it.

10. aran

aran Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2007
    rochester ny
    i dont know that necessarily improves with age to be honest with you;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by