LTB Banty pullet chics in Pasadena CA Area

braudrick

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 10, 2008
I am looking for a couple of Bantam Cochin or Brahmas, a mellow breed, preferably a rare color pattern like Buff Brahma Bantams or Partridge Cochin Bantams. I am willing to pay a good price or order fro McMurray and take four pullets of the straight run and split the rest with someone else.

Thanks!!!
Colin

Sounds great. We have to order 25, I only need four or five and they have to be pullets, since I am in a "no rooster zone." Is there anyone else in so cal who wants to split a bantam order, especially someone who would be willing to relieve me of the roosters, once they are identified?

Does anyone know of a way to buy bantam chics that are sexed? That would make this whole process a lot easier.

Hi there, I live on Catalina Island and just ordered a dozen sexed silkies from mypetchicken.com. They are scheduled to arrive the week of July 21st. So far their customer service has been good.

Midway City Feed Store (they order from Belt Hatchery) had chicks in when I was there a few weeks ago:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...CA&fb=1&view=text&latlng=16160536734535906835

I hope that helps, let me know if you end up with any extra confirmed Silkie, Ameraucana or D'Uccle pullets, I may be interested in a taking a few off of your hands.

Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,

-Kristen

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom